Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Short Sale, Stomach Bug, and Those People

Things got a little crazy since my last few postings. We were in the middle of trying to buy a house. It was a short sale, and I felt awkward buying a home from someone that was losing it. A few months in it became clear that the owner of the home was using buyers like us, to extend her stay in the home. Smart choice for her. Nothing but time wasted and crap for us.  Good-bye, too good to be true home.  

We've gone too far now. 


I fell in to a bit of luck and stumbled upon a regular home sale. The papers are signed in early July and someone is actually going to give us a house. By give I mean sell, but the jokes on them because we are only pretending to be adults. Ick. How did this happen? We got married, and then had a baby. Now we are buying a house. When did we become ...those people? 

 Now we can add Home Depot to our exciting Saturday night hang out spots.

Cloth diapering has been so fantastic. Mr. Pea wasn't too excited with the move to cloth until he saw how well they fit Red. She might have a really bad stomach virus. 

Pink ruffle cloth diaper. Flipin cute! 



My son, NJ, went with me to the pediatrician yesterday. He is a clever little beast. I was in the middle of trying to explain to Red's pediatrician that her poop smells like " a woman that hasn't showered in a few weeks".  I was too embarrassed to use descriptive words in front of my 9 year old boy. 

 I repeat, when did I become that person?


I will be starting my elimination diet tomorrow. I would request someone kill me now, but then I would never find out which couple makes it out on "Love in the Wild".  

I've also decided to start my one-photo-a-day, weight loss lapse project. I'll post weekly videos. This is going to be a tough adventure. 

Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment